Disruptive innovations today are defined by three key factors: They are more cost effective. They deliver better functionality and usability. They provide solutions to ignored segments of the market (i.e. they’re more accessible to more...
- Lyft is now worth $15.1 billion
- Peloton launches an app that's available to anyone—whether or not they buy a bike or treadmill
- 5 biggest risks of sharing your DNA with consumer genetic-testing companies
- PayPal rival Adyen surges 90 percent in IPO with valuation topping $15 billion
- More trouble for NYC Uber driver who kicked lesbian couple out of car for kissing