Disruptive innovations today are defined by three key factors: They are more cost effective. They deliver better functionality and usability. They provide solutions to ignored segments of the market (i.e. they’re more accessible to more...
- An anti-Silicon Valley fund launches to back moonshots for social good
- This 'dumphone' is the antithesis of the iPhone X and yet start-ups are charging hundreds for it
- Lockheed Martin invests millions in defense start-ups to fast-track R&D
- Japanese start-up taps into space boom with an Airbnb service for satellites
- MongoDB will raise $192 million in IPO, making it worth $1.2 billion