Disruptive innovations today are defined by three key factors: They are more cost effective. They deliver better functionality and usability. They provide solutions to ignored segments of the market (i.e. they’re more accessible to more...
- A low-profile investor who bet on Snowflake eight years ago is up more than $12 billion
- Snowflake more than doubles in market debut, largest ever software IPO
- DraftKings, New York Giants agree to exclusive sports betting deal
- Snowflake prices IPO above increased range, implying initial market cap of $33.3 billion
- Palihapitiya finds next '10x idea' with $4.8 billion SPAC deal for real estate start-up Opendoor