Planet Labs was founded in 2010 by a team of ex-NASA scientists. Their mission: to image the entire Earth every day and provide universal access to the data they collect. They started as a small team of physicists, aerospace, and...
- A low-profile investor who bet on Snowflake eight years ago is up more than $12 billion
- Snowflake more than doubles in market debut, largest ever software IPO
- DraftKings, New York Giants agree to exclusive sports betting deal
- Snowflake prices IPO above increased range, implying initial market cap of $33.3 billion
- Palihapitiya finds next '10x idea' with $4.8 billion SPAC deal for real estate start-up Opendoor