Planet Labs was founded in 2010 by a team of ex-NASA scientists. Their mission: to image the entire Earth every day and provide universal access to the data they collect. They started as a small team of physicists, aerospace, and...
- 5 biggest risks of sharing your DNA with consumer genetic-testing companies
- PayPal rival Adyen surges 90 percent in IPO with valuation topping $15 billion
- More trouble for NYC Uber driver who kicked lesbian couple out of car for kissing
- 2 big reasons high-profile start-ups attract top talent despite US skills gap crisis
- Microsoft to buy GitHub, a platform for software developers, for $7.5 billion in stock