Business disruption has seen the rise of leaders within nearly every industry. Those who choose to move against the grain have been among company such as Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, and many more. They...
- A low-profile investor who bet on Snowflake eight years ago is up more than $12 billion
- Snowflake more than doubles in market debut, largest ever software IPO
- DraftKings, New York Giants agree to exclusive sports betting deal
- Snowflake prices IPO above increased range, implying initial market cap of $33.3 billion
- Palihapitiya finds next '10x idea' with $4.8 billion SPAC deal for real estate start-up Opendoor