The insurance industry is undeniably a valuable industry not only for consumers, but also for businesses. In every industry, whether it’s medical, automotive, life, residential, or commercial, insurance mitigates all kinds of risks for...
- An anti-Silicon Valley fund launches to back moonshots for social good
- This 'dumphone' is the antithesis of the iPhone X and yet start-ups are charging hundreds for it
- Lockheed Martin invests millions in defense start-ups to fast-track R&D
- Japanese start-up taps into space boom with an Airbnb service for satellites
- MongoDB will raise $192 million in IPO, making it worth $1.2 billion