Over the course of seven years, AirBnB has managed to accrue a revenue of a reported $900 million. Reports from Bloomberg suggest that the peer-to-peer online marketplace and homestay company is valued as high...
- Lyft is now worth $15.1 billion
- Peloton launches an app that's available to anyone—whether or not they buy a bike or treadmill
- 5 biggest risks of sharing your DNA with consumer genetic-testing companies
- PayPal rival Adyen surges 90 percent in IPO with valuation topping $15 billion
- More trouble for NYC Uber driver who kicked lesbian couple out of car for kissing