Over the course of seven years, AirBnB has managed to accrue a revenue of a reported $900 million. Reports from Bloomberg suggest that the peer-to-peer online marketplace and homestay company is valued as high...
- Zipline, Novant Health launch first long-distance drone operation in U.S. to deliver PPE
- How the coronavirus pandemic delivery surge gave new life to Blue Apron
- The next SpaceX launch will be the company's first with people on board
- Office sharing startup WeWork paid 80% of April and May rent but wants to pay it all, CEO says
- Uber leads $170 million investment in scooter company Lime