Over the course of seven years, AirBnB has managed to accrue a revenue of a reported $900 million. Reports from Bloomberg suggest that the peer-to-peer online marketplace and homestay company is valued as high...
- Indigo Agriculture CEO wants to change economics for farmers with a 'revolution in agriculture'
- CEO says Crowdstrike's security platform could someday attract Amazon, Google
- How Duolingo is disrupting language learning with free app
- Ellevest caters to the needs of female investors
- Rent the Runway CEO: People should think about their closets like stock portfolios