Over the course of seven years, AirBnB has managed to accrue a revenue of a reported $900 million. Reports from Bloomberg suggest that the peer-to-peer online marketplace and homestay company is valued as high...
- Diversity is what's driving performance, not people who look like us, says Ellevest CEO Sallie Krawcheck
- SurveyMonkey files to go public, lost $27 million on $121 million in sales in first half of 2018
- The 'Netflix of fitness' looks to become a publicly traded stock as soon as next year
- Lyft is now worth $15.1 billion
- Peloton launches an app that's available to anyone—whether or not they buy a bike or treadmill